We at , have put in place many processes to make sure rummy players play their game responsibly.
Know the limit: We have a policy of monitoring the number of games that you play on the site, and we allocate every player a limit on purchase of cash chips. The limits are based on a month or a week or a day for the number of cash chips that you can buy.
In case you need to know the limits placed on your account, you make contact our team for support and talk to them about it in case the limits need to be modified.
Here are some guidelines that will enable you to play rummy with the right mindset and get maximum pleasure out of it:
- The rummy card game though a game of skill, is only to be played for the fun and recreation that it offers
- Ensure that you are firm about the time you spend on playing rummy.
- Losing and winning are part of any game and the same is true of rummy games. It is best to have a limit for the losses that you will incur before you will quit so as to limit your losses.
- You will need to ensure that you are balancing rummy games with other activities.
The measures placed by our site to ensure that people play games responsibly include:
- Has a policy of not allowing rummy players who are below 18 years to play rummy.
- There is a strict policy in place to ensure that frauds and collisions are limited.
- The information that players provide us are kept secure.
The verification on this site is done by COMODO CA. which confirms that secure transactions are ensured using SSL.