- You have the choice of withdrawing the amount won by playing rummy card games via bank to bank electronic transfer.
- We confirm that you can withdraw the amount you have won entirely at any given time period.
- The Online transfers are enabled on all business days of the week, which range from Monday to Friday. The amount you have withdrawn will be in your account directly within two business days. Nevertheless, we would like to inform you of possible days when your account is being investigated due to any suspicions like multiple accounts, games that are suspicious and such other reasons.
- You can withdraw amounts ranging from Rs.200 to Rs.10000 at a particular point of time. This measure is in place to ensure that there are no misuses or unethical activities.
- There is no charge on withdrawals and no limit for withdrawals for a given month
- In case a player has won an amount of Rs.10,000 as net winnings (Total amount won – Wager amount = Net winnings) in a single game then 30% tax deducted at source is applied on this amount. The TDS certificate will sent to the players for whom the TDS was deducted before the closing of the financial year. Players are advised to use this TDS certificate while filing their tax returns. To ensure that the TDS certificate has the right details, do ensure that you have given the right PAN card details to us.
- You will need to give us a scanned copy of the documents like Address and Identification proof.
- In case you win free cash due to some promotional offers, the winning amount cannot be withdrawn. However, a player may use the amount won like this to play rummy cash games.
- The site administration has the right to decline or accept the requests for withdrawals in case they suspect fraudulent practices.
Online Rummy Withdrawal Rules
Please enable your location. If already enabled then please wait till we fetch your location.